Oral Surgeon William F. Lane, D.M.D.
Bill Lane graduated from Harvard University and received his D.M.D. from the Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry. His residency training in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery was completed in a combined program of Boston University and Tufts University. He also completed a fellowship in orthognathic surgery at the Institute for Correction of Facial Deformities at University Hospital, Boston. Bill Lane’s development of SmileOn! Dental Implants reflects his commitment to the holistic practice of dentistry as well as his penchant for applied innovation.
Dr. Lane is a member of the following organizations:
– American College Of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
– American Dental Association
– Massachusetts Dental Society
– Seattle Study Club: Director of Shamrock Study Club
– American Academy of Implant Dentistry
– International Congress of Oral Implantologists