The pillars of shared success.
We exist to serve by providing education and inspiration.
To provide quality education through extraordinary personal and professional experiences that will foster collegiality, goodwill and a spirit of cooperation to benefit club members, their patients and the dental community at large.
- To establish a well-running and functional study club that serves its members and their staffs
- To encourage and support members to document and present cases so we may learn from each other
- To provide for educational opportunities in exceptional settings that stimulate attendance, interest, participation and discussion
- To develop a team approach to treatment, where all members are in regular communication during treatment
- To shift the overall view of patient care from “reactive” to “proactive”
- To understand the concept of focusing your practice on what you do best, efficiently and productively